HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
· Macintosh Desktops and Laptops and well as PC Laptop and Desktop Support. Hard Drives, internal and external, Ram, SSD and other peripherals.
· Printers, wired, wireless and bluetooth. HP, Epson, Canon and others.
· Cell Phones and Portables Devices: IPhones, IPods and IPads. BlackBerrys, Androids and most Smart Phones.
· LTO Tape Backup (Caché)
· VOIP Telephone Systems (Mitel)
Support Application Tools:
· Timbuktu, VNC, PCAnywhere, LogMeIn, Apple Remote Desktop, MS Remote Desktop Connect.
Application & OS Experience:
· Macintosh Operating Systems from OS9 thru 10.11, client and server editions.
· Microsoft Windows 2000 Thru XP and Windows 10.
· MS Office 2003, 2007, Office 365 and Office 2004,2008, 2011, 2016 and Office 365 for Mac.
· FMPRO 6 thru 14 Client and Server Editions.
· Final Draft 6, 7, 8, 9 for Mac and PC.
· Adobe Products such as Acrobat Pro 13 and below, Creative Suites 4 & 5 and 6 and Creative Cloud 2015
· Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premire.
· Avid Protools 12 and below.
· Apple OSX products such as Mail, IPhoto, IMovie, IWork, ITunes, Calendar, AddressBook, Logic, GarageBand, Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X, Motion 4 & 5, and others.
April, 2013 – Present
Funny Or Die/Gary Sanchez Productions
Senior IT Analyst
• Computer support for 150+ employees.
• Equipment purchases, configuration and deployment.
• Configure and Deploy Macintosh Desktops, Laptops, IPads, IPhones and Androids Devices, Xerox and HP Printers.
• Configure and deploy Mitel VOIP phones.
• Staging and backup of Multiple San Volumes to LTO6 Tape drives.
• Creating and maintaining Email accounts, groups and company shared google doc’s.
• Maintaining Google Apps For Work, ZenDesk, Expensify, Entertainment Partners Budgeting and more..
August, 2012 – March, 2013
TEAM ONE - A DIVISION OF PUBLICISGROUPE
FIELD SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
· Desktop Support for 1700 employees, at 5 remote locations.
· Mac and PC desktops and laptops, multifunction printers, IPads, IPhones and Android Phones.
· Lotus Notes and Novell Networks. VPN, Full Disk Encryption, Altiris Imaging and Zenworks.
· OS Emulation (Parallels/VMWARE)
· Supporting Windows XP/7/8, OXS 10.7/10.8.
March, 2009 – Continuous
Independent Macintosh Consultant (Los Angeles, Ca.)
· Complete Support For Homes and Small Businesses, using Apple Macintosh Computers and IOS Devices (IPhone and IPad) and Windows PC's.
· Network Setup (Wired and Wireless). DSL,Cable and ISP Router setup and configuration. Remote site setups and connections to Home or Offices.
· Printer and Multifunction device setup, as well as scanners.
· IPhone and IPad training, in use of devices and connectivity.
· Local area file server setup and configuration.
· Website Creation and Maintenance.
· Instructional Classes for Apple Computers and IOS Devices and there associated applications.
· Database setup/or conversion, to use Filemaker Pro on IOS Devices, wirelessly, to track inventory, and other database intensive applications.
Oct , 1997 - March , 2009
Computer Technology Analyst/Executive Support for Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, Ca.)
Complete support for the Motion Picture Production and Development group as well as it’s Executives.
My responsibilities were:
· Purchase, Setup, troubleshoot and repair the groups equipment as needed.
· Train new and existing employees of this group, on software and the use of their equipment.
· Travel with the productions to setup remote sites, during the filming of their projects.
· Support for Paramount Executives, including Home and Travel Support.
· Assisted in the implementation of the IPhone at Paramount. Setup up user profiles, vpn access, security, and exchange email account for IPhones.
· Assist Other Paramount Analysts with Macintosh Support as needed.
· Assist with moving existing Mac desktops and laptops to the AD environment.
· Install, Setup and Maintain FileMakerPro Servers in the VMWARE Environment.
· Head Macintosh Analyst for the DreamWorks Acquisition in 2005. My duties included migrating DreamWorks data and desktops and laptops to Paramount, and back again in 2008, when DreamWorks departed.
Jun, 1995 - Aug, 1996
Project Manager for 7th Level (Glendale, Ca.)
I was the project lead on 2 video game titles. Quincy Jone's Juke Joint and Timon & Pumba's Jungle Games for Disney. My primary job was keeping animation schedules on track as well as music creation and beta testing game engines.
2002 - 2011 - Apple Certified Support Professional – OSX Leopard and OSX Snow Leopard
1994 - 1995 - Novell Certified CNA - Computer Learning Center, Los Angeles, CA.
Clients and Companies I've supported:
• Di Bonaventura Pictures
• SNL Studios
• Deline Pictures
• Scott Rudin
• Robert Evans
• John Goldwyn
• Egg Pictures (Jodie Foster)
• CW Productions (Tom Cruise)
• Icon Productions (Mel Gibson)
• MTV Films
• Nickelodeon Movies
• Lynda Obst Productions
• Misher Films
• Jinks/Cohen Company
• Paramount Classics
• Lakeshore Entertainment
• Scott Aversano
• CFP Productions
• BlumHouse Productions (Jason Blum)
• Lathum Entertainment
• Gale Ann Hurd
• The Cort/Madden Company
• The Ladd Company (Alan Ladd)
• Mirage Enterprises (Sydney Pollack)